|Category:||Cafe, Restaurant, (Edit)|
|Address:||1210 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Thursday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Saturday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Sunday:||7:30 AM – 2:00 PM|
Heavenly Roadside Café is located in Santa Cruz County of California state. On the street of Mount Hermon Road and street number is 1210. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (831) 335-1210. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Heavenly Roadside Café quickly are 37.0527044 ,-122.0378626
I was taken there by a friend she had had lunch there before and gave it a great review. I believe it was the tuna melt that she loved. I to give it a great review. The tacos and the quesadillas on the special menu. I'd love to sit outside next time if there is better weather.
This place was recommended to us by friends and even though it was off the main route, it was well worth it! Cute spot, beautiful scenery, delicious eggs benedict and mimosas! Hit them up if you have a chance.
Haven't been to this place for years, but heard there was new management, and we were all glad we returned. Two of us had salmon scrambles, which were very good. There were lots of details we loved, such as:
* It's kid-friendly with crayons and a paper tablecloth
* My friend's fruit wasn't just dumped into a cup, it was fanned out and beautifully arranged. And the fruit was ripe.
* The various jams have lumpy bits of fruit
* Our server, Kelly, single handedly took and delivered orders from all the tables. We all had changes to our orders, which she noted and happily delivered.
* The mimosa had fruit floating in it--beautiful.
* It was decorated for Halloween!
Heavenly is one of the best breakfast places in the Santa Cruz mountains. Get there early, as it tends to fill up.
After reading reviews and talking with locals and visitors alike, Heavenly Roadside Cafe is the best breakfast destination in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The Avocado Toast & Eggs is delicious with poached eggs cooked to perfection along with toasty toast that remains crusty throughout as the fresh vegetables, avocado, goat cheese and potatoes do their dance. The Belgian Waffle with fruit is brilliant. Great staff. Smiling faces. Great experience. GH
Menu Discover our menu. Eggs. All entrees served with roadside potatoes & toast - sub fruit for potatoes $1.25. Specialty roadside sandwiches. All entrees served with tomatoes, greens, pickles, fresh cut fries or a mixed green salad. Sub Caesar salad $1.00, sub sweet potato fries $1.00.
(831) 335-1210. The food here was spectacular! I tried the salmon and capers Benedict and it surely took me to the moon and back. Granted, I love breakfast so it may have been a little biased but whatever. Heavenly Roadside Cafe is on the edge of Scott's Valley about a half mile away from the...
+1 831-335-1210. Is this a French restaurant? Yes No Unsure. This was my first time visiting Heavenly Roadside Cafe. I highly recommend stopping here on your travels. This amazing cafe offers a rustic ambiance in a warm and inviting cabin style environment.
Heavenly Roadside Cafe - 1210 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, California 95066 - Rated 4.2 based on 35 Reviews "We have eaten here nearly every Sunday for...
Heavenly Roadside Cafe is located in Scotts Valley city of California state. On the street of Mount Hermon Road and street number is 1210. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (831) 335-1210 if you don't know how to go Heavenly Roadside Cafe click here.
Heavenly Roadside Cafe at 1210 Mount Hermon Rd in Scotts Valley, CA. Read about, contact, get directions and find other Cafe & Restaurant. (831) 335-1210. 1210 Mount Hermon Rd Scotts Valley, CA 95066-2929.
Phone: +1 831-335-1210. Site: facebook.com. Heavenly Cafe reopened as Heavenly Roadside Cafe. They serve wonderful breakfast and lunch.
The dress code at Heavenly Roadside Cafe is Casual Dress. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. These are some of the words we associate with Heavenly Roadside Cafe. 1210 Mount Herman Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066. (831) 335-1210.
3. Heavenly Roadside Cafe Breakfast, Brunch - $$ 1210 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA (831) 335-1210. 4. Jia Tellas Asian Fusion, Cambodian Ambrosia India Bistro Indian - $$ 6006 La Madrona Dr, Scotts Valley, CA (831) 713-5594. 6. Cafe Carlos Mexican Restaurant Mexican - $$ 6016 Scotts...
Hey friends it's Santa Cruz Burger Week if your craving an AMAZING DESIGNER burger go to Heavenly Roadside Cafe and try The Ruby's Devilish Delight! it's spicy just like me heavenlyroadsidecafe santacruzburgerweek burger burgerporn cheeseburger hamburger burgers...