+ Add listing

Spring Trail Elementary School

(1 Reviews)
1384 Spring Valley Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188, USA

Spring Trail Elementary School is a business providing services in the field of School, . The business is located in 1384 Spring Valley Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188, USA. Their telephone number is +1 630-213-6230.
Report incorrect info Write a Review

Contacts

Category: School, (Edit)
State: Illinois
Address: 1384 Spring Valley Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188, USA
Zip code: 60188
Phone: (630) 213-6230
Website: https://www.u-46.org/SpringTrail

Location & routing

Spring Trail Elementary School is located in DuPage County of Illinois state. On the street of Spring Valley Drive and street number is 1384. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (630) 213-6230. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Spring Trail Elementary School quickly are 41.9401824 ,-88.1700862

Google Map - Get Directions

Customer Ratings and Reviews

  • Sarah VanDusseldorp

    (November 23, 2017, 2:05 am)

    Children have attended for last five years. Great teachers! PTO does so much for school but fundraising never intrusive. Building in good condition. Principal great for regular education.

Write a Review

Photos of Spring Trail Elementary School


Spring Trail Elementary School On the Web

Spring Trail Elementary School - Carol Stream... | GreatSchools

Find Spring Trail Elementary School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Spring Trail Elementary School. Unclaimed. 1384 Spring Valley Dr, Carol Stream, IL 60188. School District U-46. (630) 213-6230. Contact info.


Spring Trail Elementary School Profile (2018-19) | Carol Stream, IL

Spring Trail Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Illinois for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2015-16 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the Illinois state level of 16:1.


Spring Trail Elementary School - Carol... | RateMyTeachers.com

Search Spring Trail Elementary School's ratings, statistics and reviews by students and parents. Spring Trail Elementary School is a public elementary school located in Carol Stream, Illinois and part of School District U-46. 630-213-6230.


Spring Trail Elementary School in Carol Stream IL - SchoolDigger.com

Spring Trail Elementary School school profile, performance trends and IL state ranking. Spring Trail Elementary School. Public K-6. 1384 Spring Valley Carol Stream, IL 60188-9079. (630) 213-6230.


2019 Spring Trail Elementary School Rankings - Niche

School District U-46. Spring Trail Elementary School. #635 in Best Public Elementary Schools in Illinois.


Spring Trail Elementary School in Carol Stream, IL - realtor.com

Spring Trail Elementary School - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 123 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. 1384 Spring Valley Dr, Carol Stream, IL, 60188. Tel: (630) 213-6230.


Spring Trail Elementary School, Dupage

Spring Trail Elementary School is located in Carol Stream city of Illinois state. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (630) 213-6230 if you don't know how to go Spring Trail Elementary School click here.


Spring Trail Elementary School Alumni, Yearbooks... - Classmates

Find 17 alumni members from Spring Trail Elementary School in Carol Stream, IL. Reconnect with friends and fellow graduates on Classmates.com.


Spring Trail Elementary School Map - Illinois - Mapcarta

Spring Trail Elementary School from Mapcarta, the interactive map. Spring Trail Elementary School is also close to Spring Valley Park, Fair Oaks Plaza Shopping Center and Lions Park. Map. Hotels.


Spring Trail Elementary School in Carol Stream, IL 60188

Detailed school profile about Spring Trail Elementary School in Carol Stream, Illinois. View school contacts, ratings, reviews, test scores, student to teacher ratios and much 1384 Spring Valley, Carol Stream, IL 60188 | (630) 213-6230. Grades: KG-6. Student Enrollment: 460. Rating Not Available.


Submit a review for Spring Trail Elementary School

Your rating *
Your review (Be as detailed as possible) *
(100 Character minimum)

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Next place, El Ahorro SuperMarket # 3 →

Related Searches