|Address:||22435 Quivira Rd, Bucyrus, KS 66013, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Monday:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Mower Doctor is located in Miami County of Kansas state. On the street of Quivira Road and street number is 22435. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (913) 533-2303. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Mower Doctor quickly are 38.7213942 ,-94.7224563
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
I heard about this place from a friend of mine who had gone there for over 10 years. The staff was friendly and helpful (I saw like 5-6 employees or so); it has this friendly "neighborhood shop" vibe to it.
I dropped off a mower and a snowblower in the morning, and they called me the following morning saying they were both ready for pickup. Labor and parts were reasonable, as well as the services performed. Keep in mind they have to pay skilled workers for their talents, so it's not the cheapest place out there; but definitely nowhere near the most expensive. Labor was charged for both items, as I expected; my equipment wasn't exactly in the best of shape, so I'm happy with it.
It may be a little scary looking at Google Maps at first... yes it is kinda out there (it's only about a 10m drive from 223rd and US 169 in Spring Hill, though) and it's probably not in your GPS (just look for Quivira and 223rd st intersection). So I will write a bit about my first time going there, and hopefully it will help. These are the things you can expect when you go:
* Yes, the building is an old school. I think it's kinda neat, actually; you can see parts of the old basketball court still there in the shop area.
* There is a big sign up by the intersection, but the sign on the building is not super easy to see from the road. It's just past the wall of trees after the first house you see on the left.
* When you drive up, there is a service road going off to the back and the main parking area out front (park here first!). The whole surface is gravel, but decently maintained. Be careful in heavy snow/ice.
* The entrance can be hard to see. There is a wooden door with a padlock on it, but it is not the main door. Go under the overhang to the right and you'll see a regular storefront door a short ways to the right.
* If you need to pick up/drop off, stop by the front first; then they'll direct you to drive around back to a large garage door for transferring the equipment.
* Remember to say hi and smile; you might get one back!
Great experience and a very nice and helpful staff.
SERVICE LIKE YOU'RE THEIR BEST FRIEND!!
My 2014 Turf Tiger has never run right since I bought it at the North Olathe Scags Dealer. The seat came loose and the seat sensor shut down the mower every bump. 3 visits to the dealer and never resolved till I bypassed the sensor. The mower had major service but the collateral damage from incorrect installation of the starter, replacement of battery when the problem was the stator was not put back together correctly. I was told warranty was up! That's when I switched to the MOWER DOCTOR- like the name!
They ran the warranty- still active for 3 days!. They rushed the repair- came to find out the previous dealer allowed the wires to be cut when incorrectly put the mower back after a major repair.
I have run the mower non-stop and FINALLY it runs perfectly! I was going to trade it in at a loss of 5000$. I cannot say enough thanks for superior diagnostic skills, perfect repair , and they were nice to me!
It only took 10 minutes to drive to Bucyrus and the immediate service was faster than going to the Olathe dealer where I live!
Buy from them, service with them- It's a no brainer!
Have used them for years. Always straight forward and Honest, fair price for purchase or repairs.
Was treated exceptionally well by owner. Drive Belt broke on Zero turn, was leaving on vacation. Took mower in at 8am. Mark resolved the "no belt in stock" issue with our model, within an hour I was on my way back home able to finish up the 4 acres that didn't get mowed and thankful I didn't have to push mow. Won the "my hero" award.
What is the phone number (913-533-2303) or fax number of The Mower Doctor? What is the company website? How do I get to the address at 22435 Quivira Rd? Can I see a map location and get driving directions? What's more, buyers can often obtain the hours and know when The Mower Doctor is open or closed.
The Mower Doctor. 22435 Quivira Rd, Bucyrus, Kansas 66013 (913) 533-2303
call+1 913 533 2303. Search for: search. search. 0. My Cart. menu clear. Facebook; ... When new equipment purchased at Mower Doctor comes into the Service Dept by its ...
The Mower Doctor services and carries parts for brands of lawn mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, tillers, edgers, snowblowers, snow plows, generators, pressure washers, and small engines. Any parts that we don't stock can usually be ordered in within a few days.
(913) 533-2303. Call (913) 533-2303. 4/5 Stars from 12 Reviews Write a Review Write a Review. Read online reviews about The Mower Doctor in Bucyrus.
(913) 533-2303 The Mower Doctor 22435 Quivira Rd Bucyrus, KS 66013-9214 BBB File Opened: 07/13/2010 Business Category Tree Service The Mower Doctor. BBB Rating Scorecard ...
(913) 533-2303 The Mower Doctor Claimed This business has been claimed by the owner or a representative. Learn more. Farm Equipment Repair ...
(913) 533-2303 (913) 533-2313. Address. 22435 Quivira Rd Bucyrus, KS 66013. Map. View larger map. CONTACT US. About Us. The Mower Doctor services and carries parts ...
By now we have repaired thousands of lawn mowers. During the last decade we garnered hundreds of loyal, returning customers all thanks to the quality of the work and repair we provide.
(913) 533-2303. www.mowdoc.com. Outdoor Equipment Store. Price Range $$ Opens tomorrow. ... The mower doctor has been servicing our riding mower for over 10 years.