|Address:||107 Edinburgh S Dr #145a, Cary, NC 27511, USA|
|Opening hours (Edit)|
|Thursday:||1:00 – 7:30 PM|
|Friday:||1:00 – 8:30 PM|
|Saturday:||1:00 – 8:30 PM|
Fine Art Body Piercing By Lilith Mae is located in Wake County of North Carolina state. On the street of Edinburgh South Drive and street number is 107. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (252) 382-0109. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Fine Art Body Piercing By Lilith Mae quickly are 35.7367485 ,-78.7986623
I got my nose pierced by Lilith back in December 2020. I had my nose pierced back in college so I went into the appointment thinking I knew what to expect. Lilith by far blew all of those expectations right into outer space.
1. Booking- so easy and simple. Was able to book an appointment with my friend and I at the same time.
2. Studio- whoa! It’s seriously beautiful. So clean, inviting and comforting.
3. Piercing- practically painless. She was very gentle. Walked through the procedure very thoroughly and very patiently. She will answer any and all questions you have and will not start until you are ready. Plus she has an awesome selection of jewelry to choose from. My friend and I found exactly what we wanted.
4. Healing- my nose has healed beautifully. She explains how to keep it clean and possible issues. Most importantly she stresses that she is there for you if you have any problems and to not hesitate to contact her.
5. Lilith- she loves her work and cares about her clients. It shows. She was warm, welcoming and friendly. When I first had my nose pierced (from a highly recommended studio) I was told where it was going and had no say in it. Lilith gave me options and let me decide! We tried a few placements out before choosing the best.
I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to have a piecing done!
Lilly pierced my niece and me a couple weeks ago. She was friendly and the space was immaculate. She is clearly knowledgeable, and shared information about rook piercings to make sure my niece was up for the healing and pain. She did a double conch piercing on me, and she listened to what I was saying about the kind of jewelry I wanted to put in at some point, which made her recommend the right placement for the piercings. Lilly told us she would be happy to change our piercings for both the piercings she did, as well as those she didn’t. The fee for changing a piercing is incredibly reasonable! It was as painless as possible, and we even left with cute goody bags with aftercare and maintenance. I live in the DC area and Lily’s pricing was on par with DC prices, but instead of going to a tattoo shop, it was a quiet and private experience in her studio. Can’t recommend Lilly enough! I know I’ll go back to her for future piercings.
Definitely my favorite piercer! Lilith did my septum piercing in August and it has healed beautifully. Since then I've gone back for jewelry upgrades for all my other piercings because she has such a great selection and warm personality. She is a true artist in her craft. I did A LOT of research when looking for a new piercer and she hits all the marks. Professional, clean, safe, and knowledgeable... and a woman running her own business?! I promise you'll have no regrets. Once I decide on my next piercing I'll be back!
A little over a month ago Lilith pierced my helix and a third hole on my lobes. Her studio is beautiful and clean. She knows her stuff and instantly made me feel comfortable. She is seriously so good at what she does. Oh and she has a beautiful selection of jewelry to chose from. My piercings have healed perfectly! I’m already looking forward to my next visit with her. She’s the best at what she does.
Lilith is prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and has a nice clean shop. My son wanted his ears pierced and she walked him through all the options, took the time to lay out a ton of earring choices, and was able to offer him something different from what she had laid out without a problem. She's fast, clean, and efficient but still manages to make it personal. Highly recommend her. Great experience. Thank you so much!