+ Add listing

Alston Ridge Elementary School

(1 Reviews)
2819-2857 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519, USA

Alston Ridge Elementary School is a business providing services in the field of School, . The business is located in 2819-2857 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519, USA. Their telephone number is +1 919-544-2474.
Report incorrect info Write a Review

Contacts

Category: School, (Edit)
State: North Carolina
Address: 2819-2857 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519, USA
Zip code: 27519
Phone: (919) 544-2474
Website: https://www.wcpss.net/alstonridgees

Location & routing

Alston Ridge Elementary School is located in Wake County of North Carolina state. On the street of Green Level Church Road and street number is 2819-2857. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (919) 544-2474. You can get more information from their website.
The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Alston Ridge Elementary School quickly are 35.8596143 ,-78.8990467

Google Map - Get Directions

Customer Ratings and Reviews

  • Christine Denton

    (June 15, 2018, 3:06 am)

    The principal is wonderful and my daughter had great teachers for the two years she has been at Alston Ridge. We hope next year is great too!

Write a Review

Photos of Alston Ridge Elementary School


Alston Ridge Elementary School On the Web

Alston Ridge Elementary School / Homepage

The Alston Ridge community provides a safe and welcoming environment in which students develop a true love for learning through challenging and enriching educational Confirm your contact information is correct by speaking to the school's Data Manager--919-544-2474 or jtang@wcpss.net.


Alston Ridge Elementary School - Cary, North... | GreatSchools

Alston Ridge Elementary School located in Cary, North Carolina - NC. Alston Ridge Elementary School. Unclaimed. 11555 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519. Wake County School District. (919) 544-2474.


Alston Ridge Elementary School Profile (2020-21) | Cary, NC

Alston Ridge Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in North Carolina for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2017-18 school year. The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the North Carolina state level of 16:1.


Alston Ridge Elementary School 11555 Green Level... - MapQuest

Get directions, reviews and information for Alston Ridge Elementary School in Cary, NC. 11555 Green Level Church Rd, Cary, NC 27519. (919) 544-2474.


Alston Ridge Elementary School, Cary NC

Alston Ridge Elementary School is a Public school located at 11555 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC - 27519. It offers classes from pre-kindergarten to 5th For any other information on Alston Ridge Elementary School that is not listed here, please call (919) 544-2474 or visit their website.


Home | Alston Ridge ES ESL

Alston Ridge. Elementary School. ESL. Home. Alston Ridge Elementary School has students from all over the world. Our students speak over 22 languages! We integrate core content into language lessons and provide rigorous learning experiences tailored to each student's language and literacy...


Alston Ridge Elementary School in White Oak Township, NC - Niche

Alston Ridge Elementary School is a highly rated, public school located in Cary, NC. It has 1,066 students in grades PK, K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.


Alston Ridge Elementary School - Cary, NC 27519

Alston Ridge Elementary School is a public school in Cary, NC. Homefacts gives Alston Ridge Elementary School an overall grade of A+ for its combined test scores in Math, Language Arts, and Science when statewide results available.


Alston Ridge Elementary School in Cary, NC - realtor.com

Alston Ridge Elementary School - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 11 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. Alston Ridge Elementary School. PK - 5. Wake County School District. 11555 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC, 27519. Tel: (919) 544-2474.


Alston Ridge Elementary School in Cary NC - SchoolDigger.com

Alston Ridge Elementary school profile, performance trends and NC state ranking. See how Alston Ridge Elementary ranks with other Cary schools. 11555 Green Level Church Rd. Cary, NC 27519. (919) 544-2474. School Website.


Submit a review for Alston Ridge Elementary School

Your rating *
Your review (Be as detailed as possible) *
(100 Character minimum)

Tips for writing a great review:
  1. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
  2. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
  3. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.

Next place, RCB - Butler's Scrolls Of Love-Religious Bookstore →

Related Searches